This agreement is between Application Research Inc and TenantAlert (herein after referred to as "ARI") and you the end user, an individual or company, (herein after referred to as "End User").
- continuing with the registration process constitutes the End User's consent to conduct a binding electronic transaction with ARI and the End User's consent extends to receiving notices and related services electronically;
- the End User's electronic signature is a legally binding signature and will be used by ARI as if it is a written signature;
- the End User may print a copy of the agreement by viewing the agreement and printing the agreement or by contacting ARI (see contact us) for a copy of the agreement;
- the End User may withdraw consent to conduct transactions electronically (terminate Tenant screening services) by ceasing use of ARI's Tenant screening products and/or contacting ARI (see contact us) to remove Tenant screening access;
- the End User has the ability to update their contact information at any time by logging into their account at member.tenantalert.com and clicking on the "My Account" link;
- in order for End User to access ARI's Tenant screening services, they must have access to a computer with Internet access and a web browser (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.); be a member of ARI; and have an active credit card to pay for any reports ordered.
- Subscriber Certifications. Subscriber certifies that it shall request Consumer Report Information pursuant to the written authorization of the consumer who is the subject of the Consumer Report Information. Subscriber certifies that each such written authorization will expressly authorize Subscriber to obtain the Consumer Report Information, and will contain at a minimum the subject’s name, address, social security number (where available) and signature. Subscriber shall use such Consumer Report Information solely for Subscriber’s exclusive one-time use and pursuant to the consumer’s written authorization use such information solely for assisting with making a residential or storage leasing decision, and for no other purpose, subject however, to the additional restrictions set forth herein. Moreover, if requested by TURSS, Subscriber agrees to, and shall, individually certify the permissible purpose for each Consumer Report Information it requests. Such individual certification shall be made by Subscriber pursuant to instructions provided from time to time to Subscriber by TURSS. Nothing in this certification, or elsewhere in this Agreement, is intended to allow Subscriber to purchase Consumer Report Information for the purpose of selling or giving the report, or information contained in or derived from it, to the subject of the report, or to any other third party, and Subscriber expressly agrees to refrain from such conduct.
By typing your name in the signature field below you agree to, and have read and understand, the terms and conditions listed above.